- Fellowship and friendly contact are keys to chapter
success. Overly friendly overtures and behavior are
- Everyone, both men and women are encouraged to ask
others to dance. Everyone is encouraged to accept.
- Dating within PWP is acceptable, but if you attend
a PWP function with a date, please remember that you are still
single and with a single group. While at the function,
remember to mix with others and socialize.
- All events are to be considered dutch
treat. Paying for another person's refreshment does not
obligate that person to the person who picks up the tab.
- When out and about with PWP as a group, you are
responsible for the cost of foods, drinks, and tips for your family
and or you.
- Children must be accompanied by a responsible adult
member at all functions.
- You do not have to have your children with you to
attend a family function. We encourage all to come and enjoy.
- Members' homes are their castles. Please
treat them with respect.
- Alcoholic beverages are permitted only at adult
- Bring your PWP card/receipt to all functions.
Host/Hostesses will have the right to refuse admission to any closed
function to anyone without proof of membership.